Friday, April 22, 2011

the day u went away~


Well I wonder could it be, When I was dreamin 'bout you baby
You dreaming of me, Call me crazy, Call me blind
To still be suffering is stupid after all this time

Did I lose my love to someone better

and does she love you like I do
I do, You know I really really do

Well hey, so much I need to say

been lonely since the day
the day you went away
So sad, but true
For me there's only you
Been crying since the day
The day you went away

I remember date and time
September 22nd
Sunday twenty five after nine
in the doorway with your case
no longer shouting at each other
There were tears on our faces

And we were letting go to something special

Something we'll never have again
I know, I guess I really really know

The day you went away

We do we never know that we got 'til its gone

How could I carry on, The day you went away
Couse I've been missing you so much I have to say
Been crying since the day
The day you went away..

tapi ni citer lame..huhu dia pon dah xde (bukan meninggal ye! xde mean dah xde depan mata)..semoga dia mendapat jodoh yang baik2 dan sentiasa bahagia..

No comments: